I think I may have discovered a devastating thing: There is one reason to send your kids to school rather then keep them home. And it's so big it may out weigh all the positive reasons for homeschooling. As a homeschooler it breaks my heart to be the one to discover this. Although I'm sure others have figured it out, and smartly kept it to themselves. I cannot do that, I must tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. It is just in my nature, I feel all of us should be making the decision to homeschool with all the information. But I'm warning you, do not continue to read this unless you are completely committed to homeschooling. Unless you can say without a doubt you would NEVER consider sending your children to school. And know this, what I'm about to reveal will rock the very foundation of homeschooling.
If you don't send your children to school, any school, they will never fully appreciate THIS.
Happy Homeschooling!!!
If you don't send your children to school, any school, they will never fully appreciate THIS.
Happy Homeschooling!!!
I love that song! My other fave is POS Car. :-)
ReplyDelete